- Thanks to all the participants for helping out at the Marlboro Day Event. We drew the most crowd among all the schools in the event. Thanks to our YoYo team led by Peter Peng, they have done a wonderful job in demonstrating our YoYo skills and attracted lots of attentions. Special thank you to our volunteers Preston Peng, Jarod Chiou, Jonathan Yuen, Andrew Ceng, Sam Rivere, Ian Hou, Alexander Tai, Derek Chang, PeiPei Yen, Suzie Tam, Sabrina Rivere, Ada Chong, Szu-Wei Chao, Sharon Hsu, and Kang Peng.
- Sunday 10/2 Long Live Paintball in Monroe – This year FCS will join venture with other nearby Chinese Schools in a private paintball game outing. Everyone 8 years and above is welcome. The cost is $50 person. The package includes all the equipment, clothing, 200 paintballs, water and pizza. Please send an email to Alan Tai email@example.com to reserve your spots. In the email, please state your name, phone number and number of people attending. Friends and Families are welcome.
- Please be advised that Fidelity will not be able to use our Auditorium on Saturday, October 1. I appreciate your understanding in this regard.
As always FCS needs your support, please sign up for volunteers at http://signup.com/go/nWHBgH
We are currently recruiting Mr. Ma’s Ballroom Dance Class for adults. The class meets every Saturday at 10:30am. Everyone is welcome to join!
- 2016 Graduation Ceremony Pictures
- 2016 Year-End Picnic
- 2016 美東中文學校協會第四十三屆年會 Congratulations to all FCS award winners!
- 2016 Passport to Taiwan Festival in NYC Photos
- 2016 Marlboro Memorial Day Parade Photos
- 2016 Marlboro Senior Fun Day Photos
- 2016 Mother’s Day Event – Thanks to the volunteers for setting up this year’s successful Mother’s Day Celebration! We had a great turnout!
- Congratulations to the winners of ANJCS Yo-Yo Competition!!
- 2016 Rutgers Spring Festival
- Congratulations to the winners of ANJCS Calligraphy Contest!!
- 新澤西中校協會書法賽 38生行雲流水by World Jounral
- Weekly communication – News subscription has been updated at the page below. If you know anyone who would like to join our weekly communication, please tell them to go our website.
- Walk-in Registration/Class switch: we will set up a desktop at the front desk for walk-in registration on 9/17
- New parents please join us in the cafeteria after today’s ceremony. Refreshments to be provided
- Club registration/waiver form and fees – Club leaders please collect registration form/fee and waiver forms. See FCS Club section below.
- As always FCS needs your support. Please sign up for volunteers at http://signup.com/go/nWHBgH
- 09/24/16 regular class
- 10/01/16 regular class
- 10/02/16 Paintball Outing
- 10/8/16 no class (Columbus Day weekend)
- FCS need your help and support. Please sign up for volunteers at http://signup.com/go/ nWHBgH
Our lunch box will be provided by 聚福軒 the Oriental Pan Asia Restaurant.
- Food vendor: No food vendor this saturday
- Mr Ma is teaching ballroom dance class at FCS this year. We need more people, everyone is welcome to join. Please contact Alan Tai (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information .
- Marlobro Day 9/18 – We will be setting up a booth, please visit us. We need more volunteers. Food, rides, family fun, this free event has shuttles to the venue (on site handicapped parking). The event is on Sunday, 9/18 from noon-5pmat Marlboro Recreation Center.
- Marlboro Multi-Culture Day is on 11/20 from 1pm – 5pm at Marlboro High School
- For your information, Museum of Chinese American MOCA is opened to public in NYC.
- Waiver form and Registration form can be found at http://www.njfcs.org/forms/
- Club Registration Fee:
- $10 現在的維德學生家長 (You are a present school parent, $10 registration fee)
- Free 現在/過去學校幹部或老師, 免註冊費 (Present/Past school staff or teacher, no registration fee)
- Free 家長活動及課程的指導教師, 免註冊費 (Instructor of adult activity or class, no registration fee)
- $50 其他, (Others)註冊費:$50
- Tennis Club 網球之夜 http://www.njfcs.org/tennis-
- Other club pages can be found in last week’s communication or from school’s homepage under Clubs
- Please like our Facebook page Fidelity Chinese School 維德中文學校 and leave good reviews. We will be posting new pictures and event updates