Fidelity Chinese School 1st grade 2st Week 9/13/2014
Thank you very much for coming to the parent/teacher conference yesterday. Your input is appreciated. The original scheduled parent/teacher conference was rescheduled to yesterday; therefore, there will be no parent/teacher conference for our class on 10/18. If you have any questions or suggestions please email or call me.
I talked with the language director about our class party after midterm and final. It will be from 10:50-11:20 in the cafeteria. Therefore, we can dismiss the class from there to be convenient to everyone, and save time on traveling between places. Yay! Looking forward to it!
Last week’s recording homework, I corrected many mispronunciation ㄕㄢ(三) to ㄙㄢ. I don’t know if I accidentally corrected 山ㄕㄢ to ㄙㄢ, if I did, I am sorry. I will make it clear to the class next week.
Things we did today:
- Quiz. The results will be given back next week.
- Review chapter one
- 2 work sheets.
- Audio Recording Homework: 我的朋友在哪裡？(Please read instead of singing for clarity in pronunciation)
New words (生字): Be able to write 一, 二, 三,四, 五 in order
* Please bring the whole booklet of word card （字卡）
* Please staple the homework pages together, so we don’t confuse with each others.
* There will be no school for 3 weeks. See you on 10/18.