Fidelity Chinese School 1st grade 1st Week 9/6/2014
It was great to see everyone! I feel that all the student have matured over the summer.
We have a new student named Charlene Leung. Welcome!
- “新同學”– Each student had a brief self-introduction.
- We went over the The Classroom Rules.
- New words: 一，二，三，四，五. We went over the 筆順，筆畫，部首.
- 上山找老虎, 我的朋友在哪裡
- Homework pages 1-6. 1 page every day from Monday to Thursday, 2 pages on Friday.
- Recording Homework: 上山找老虎. **Please send the recording homework through email.
- Listen and write: 5 new words with zhu-yin-fu-hao (Optional radical 部首 for bonus).
- Word (生詞) recognition in zhu-yin-fu-hao. Need to be able to read and match to the corresponding image.
- Parent/Teacher Conference next week 9/13/2014 at 11:30-11:45am.
- Opening Ceremony at 9:30am next week. Please bring your child to the auditorium.
- School supplies: pencils, eraser, scissors, glue, and color pencils or crayons (no markers).
Please email me if you have any question, thank you.