Fidelity Chinese School 1st grade 3rd Week 9/20/2014
Please do not bring the book of word cards (字卡) because I realized that we don’t have book rings for them. Book rings usually come in a box. Since we only need one for each student, I am afraid you will need to buy a box of them. Without it, every one might lose some of them after we tear them off. Please use the book to study at home.
I am going to email your child’s attendance and grade to you individually. Today’s break was a little chaotic, I am afraid I might have misrecorded some things. If I do, please let me know. I will correct it. Thank you.
School will resume on 10/18/2014.
We are still collecting prizes. Thank you again.
- Quiz: Quizzes were given back
- Chapter 2, text and new words
- Homework pages p.7-12
- Homework packet
- Recording homework: 一棵樹上十樣果
Listen and write: 7 new words with zhu-yin-fu-hao
- No radicals. We have not learned them yet.
- School supplies: pencils, eraser, scissors, glue, and color pencils or crayons.
- Please staple the homework pages together, so we don’t confuse with each others.