FCS Weekly Announcements 3/19-3/25
If your child is in Junior Dance (Ms. Jia) and Kung Fu Class (Master Gee), there will be no class this week, please make sure to either pick up child from their language class or cafeteria at 11:30am.
2017 ANJCS Chinese Yo-Yo Competition
Saturday March 25, 2017 – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Mid-Jersey Chinese School in East Brunswick
Located at Churchill Junior High School, 18 Norton Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
2017-2018 Cultural Board Recruitment
We are seeking parents to fill the following positions:
Cultural Director, Deputy Cultural Director, and Cultural Staff.
Culture Director – Role & Responsibilities
1. Act as liaison between culture teachers, TA’s, SI’s, students and parents
2. Prepare and supervise on/off campus events
3. Keep track of culture teachers & TAs times
4. Design culture programs and search for teachers
5. Communicate on/off campus events with public officials for time/space/availability and coordinate with event owners such as ANJCS
6. Assist in recruitment of parent volunteers for special events
Deputy Culture Director
1. Assist Culture Director in preparation of on/off campus events
2. Coordinate parents and students for the events
3. Recruit for qualified teachers
4. Assist in various school events
5. Assist in recruitment of parent volunteers for special events
Cultural Staff Support
1. Help coordinate the on-campus and/or off campus events ranging from event logistics, program flow to stage production
2. Assist in recruitment of student and parent volunteers, assignment of tasks to volunteers.
3/25/2017 Regular Class except for Junior Dance & Kung Fu
4/1/2017 Regular Class
4/8/2017 Sprint Break No Class
4/15/2017 Spring Break No Class
5/21 Marlboro Township Memorial Day Parade and FCS Choir to perform National Anthem
Lunch box will be ordered from Koo Japanese Asian Restaurant this Saturday, 3/25.
The order form can be accessed via https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order
Food vendor Tasty Bakery 甜心餅屋 is coming this Saturday.
Lost & Found
A pair of ear-phones found on the PA water station cart. They are brown. They will be kept by PA for 3 months.