Web version of this email can be found at FCS Weekly Communication 10/12-10/18/2014
- Weekly communication – Subscription has been updated. Please see homepage for newsletter sign-up
- 10/18/2014 Parent-Teacher Conference
- As always FCS needs your support. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer and find out more details!
- Help and Support Needed – Message from one of our beloved FCS parents – Ann Wang (王足如) below; More information can be found at Eric 10 25 Flier and Eric – Chinese
Dear FCS parents and alumni Eric Hou is 25 years old and battling acute myeloid leukemia(AML) for the second time in 16 months. He is a senior at Rutgers University studying cell biology and philosophy. Eric's fiancee was a FCS student and I believe you might also know her parents (Wen Lee and Shu-Yeong Lee). They have tried very hard to save his life. Please help this young couple by joining the bone marrow registry at South Huaxia Chinese School on Saturday, 10/25 between 1 - 5 PM. South Huaxia is located at the Marlboro High School (95 North Main St, Marlboro NJ 07746). Your helping is greatly appreciated! PS. My bone marrow data is already in US database couple years ago when Tzu Chi Foundation hosted a bone marrow registry at FCS. So I know the process is simple and safe. Sincerely, Ann
- 10/18/2014 Parent-Teacher Conference – It will be held at your child’s classroom. Time will be communicated by teachers individually.
- 10/18/2014 first Lanugage Teachers’ meeting at Room#133
- Lunch order 川園 https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order/ Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: 渤海村
Awards and Honors:
- News Transcript has a photo of kids playing yoyo at Marlboro Day – Yes, that’s Fidelity Chinese School!
- Fidelity Chinese School has signed sister schools with 7 schools from New Taipei City in Taiwan – press release and details will be published next week!