1. Matthew Liu will be in school this Saturday, 12/17 from 12:15 – 1:00 pm in the auditorium to organize FCS Chorus for 1/15 NBA national anthem performance. For anyone who signed up to sing please report to the auditorium on time as we have very limited practice time due to holiday season. Depending on Matthew’s evaluation, we might need to practice during the break.
2. For those who have purchased NBA tickets, please remember to bring your check or cash to school. We have over 150+ people going to the game! If you still would like to go, there are some $25 discounted tickets left. Unfortunately $45 and $70 discounted group tickets have been sold out.
3. We need adult and student volunteers to prepare for the Chinese New Year Celebration on 1/28. If you’re interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We need student MC for on and off Chinese New Year performance, please let me know if your child is interested. For those who are new to Fidelity Chinese School, Chinese New Year is the biggest celebration in our school. We will invite mayors, government officials, and news reporters to this event. We need all the helps that we can get.
5. PTA will be selling Chinese New Year Lunch tickets, $14 for adult and $7 for child.
6. Thanks to all the volunteers who brought joy to Victoria Nursing Home. Everyone in the nursing home loves us and they wanted us to visit them more often.
7. CNY off campus performance is scheduled to be on Friday 1/20 from 8:30 to 2:00 pm. This year we will be visiting Frank J. Dugan, Asher Holmes and Hope Christian schools.Our dance teams and YoYo TAs are expected to perform. Please let me know if you child cannot make it. We will be sending out off-campus excuse letter to your child.
8. Kids are welcome to stop by and enjoy some HOT COCOA & COOKIES during their break located by PA Desk.
Lunch box will be provided by Koo Restaurant this Saturday.
The order form can be accessed via https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-
We have 渤海村 and 楊先生 coming this week.
The Year of the Rooster is coming on Jan28, 2017. And we’ll have our CNY Party following the CNY performance that Saturday. Please come help out and celebrate together on this day.
全校上校正密鑼緊鼓地做預備工作。 我們十分需要家長義工的投入和配合，希望你也能參與其中。 謝謝大家!
1. 12/17/16 Speech contest CSL-1 and CSL-2
2. 12/24/16 No Class Winter Recess
3. 12/31/16 No Class Winter Recess
4. 1/07/2017 Regular Class