Web version of this communication can be found at FCS Weekly Communication-2/1-2/7/2015
- Chinese New Year Performance/Party – 2/21/2014
- Performance 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Lunch & Party: 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sale of Lunch Party ticket: Please stop by front desk or order online. More details can be found here.
- We are collecting gifts as prizes for raffle starting from 1/10/2015. All gifts are welcome! Please kindly donate gifts to show your support. Please bring the gifts to FCS PA desk or email email@example.com and we will do the wrapping. If you know of any business that is willing to donate gifts or gift certificates, please help us to collect the donations. More details can be found here – for business use – here
- Off campus permission form: here
- CNY decoration project update: https://www.njfcs.org/2015-cny-decoration-project/
- Multimedia Contest is coming up – Contest Rule and Registration Form can be found here.
- 2015中文SAT模擬考試-Chinese SAT Mock Test – enrollment by 2/7/2015 – please see SAT page for more informatin and enrollment form.
- Fundraising Sale – Blutooth Speaker for sale $15 each – all profits will go to FCS 2015 funding – Thanks to all parents’ support!
- Pen Pal Program Updates
- We have received the greeting cards and gifts from 淡水國小! The card and a small gift has been distributed to students after the exam.
- Details can be found at pen pal program page
- Magician Show at MMS to support short choir and Jazz band trip! More details can be found here.
Where: Marlboro Middle School When: February 6, 2015 @ 7:00 PM Ticket: $10 per ticket- CASH ONLY - Tickets are available for purchase during student lunches and music periods. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Upcoming Events and Activities
- 2/20/2015 Chinese New Year Off-Campus Performance – Permission form
- 02/21/2015 Chinese New Year Performance and Party – Please report to auditorium directly (No Class!)
- 02/28/15 Multimedia Contest – H1-H3
- 03/08/15 Multimedia Contest – CSL-A and CSL-Conv
- Lunch order: 川園 https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order/ Online Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: TBD
FCS In the News: