Web version of this communication can be found at FCS Weekly Communication-3/29-4/4/2015
- 2015 ANJCS YoYo. Thanks for all students who participated! Jonathan Yuen 袁正柔 got junior division’s second place at the ANJCS yoyo contest.
- 2015 ACS 學生獎，維德中文學校校內勵甄選提名辦法。美制高中九、十、十一年級之在校生。在傳統班高一至高三及雙語班學生符合資格學生均可參加甄選。於4/12前附上相關文件與電子檔送至教務處。
- Upcoming family bonding activities for newer families – any questions? email@example.com
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location: Cafeteria – light breakfast will be served and you’re welcome to bring yours to share!!
- Agenda: Get to know other families!
- 4/18 – CSL Beginner/Intermediate
- 4/4/2015 a College Seminar Workshop hosted by ITASA (Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Students Association )
- 5/9/2015 SAVE THE DATE! Saturday May 9th – “Pampering Day for Mom” Our ladies will be treated to lovely nails (polish only) and tea this Mother’s Day weekend! Daniel Lee, of our FCS photography team, will also be available to take family portraits that day for a nominal charge. If you’d like to volunteer (dads and students are welcome) to help at our nail polish and pamper station or coordinate and/or donate tea items (finger foods – cookies, cakes, etc.), please contact Wendy Harriott at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alice ng at email@example.com
- 5/9/2015 senior fun day – details to follow
Upcoming Events and Activities
- 04/04 Spring Recess (No Class)
- 04/11 Spring Recess (No Class)
- 4/18 Regular Class
- ANJCS/OCAC Training
- Family bonding time CSL B/I
- 4/25 Regular Class
- Eyecareprofessionals.com seminar
- Lunch order: New Vendor 中興 https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order/ Online Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor:
- Tasty Bakery 甜心餅屋
- 林宮台灣小吃 Lin’s Palace