Web version of this communication can be found at FCS Weekly Communication-4/12-4/18/2015
- ANJCS/OCAC will host “iPad app 在中文教學應用” training (using iPad app for Chinese education)
- Upcoming family bonding activities for newer families – any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time/Location: 10:00 to 11:00 AM at Cafeteria – light breakfast will be served and you’re welcome to bring yours to share!!
- Agenda: Get to know other families!
- 4/18 – CSL Beginner/Intermediate
- SAVE THE DATE! Saturday May 9th – “Pampering Day for Mom” Our ladies will be treated to lovely nails (polish only) and tea this Mother’s Day weekend! Daniel Lee, of our FCS photography team, will also be available to take family portraits that day for a nominal charge. If you’d like to volunteer (dads and students are welcome) to help at our nail polish and pamper station or coordinate and/or donate tea items (finger foods – cookies, cakes, etc.), please contact Wendy Harriott at email@example.com or Alice Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org – More information coming!!
- Senior fun day on May 9th – details to follow
- Annual FCS picnic will be moved to 6/13 at Turkey Swamp Park!
Upcoming Events and Activities
- 4/18 Regular Class
- ANJCS/OCAC Training – 11:40am – 1:00pm at Mini Auditorium (階梯教室)
- Family bonding time CSL B/I – 10:00 to 11:00 AM at Cafeteria
- 4/25 Regular Class
- Eyecareprofessionals.com seminar
- 5/2 Regular Class
- 5/9 Regular Class
- Pampering Day for Mom
- 認字比賽 Word Recognition Contest
- Senior Fun Day
- Lunch order: 蜀鄉 Sichuan Cottage https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order/ Online Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: Tasty Bakery 甜心餅屋