- The Monmouth County Chinese Summer Camp will be held from 8/22-8/26 9am-5pm at Holmdel high school. The fee for camper is $230 for the week and it’s including lunch. We will have two culture teachers from Taiwan. They will be teaching dance, art, craft, ping pong, sports. Please pick up the summer camp registration form, TA form at culture desk.
- Senior fun day will be held on 5/14. We still need two adults and two youth volunteers. Please see culture director Sherry Yuen if interested.
- 4/23 regular class — FCS internal YoYo competition
- 4/30 regular class — ANJCS YoYo competition
- 5/7 regular class — Mother’s day appreciation
- 5/14 regular class — Word recognition contest
- 5/21 regular class
- 5/28 no class –Memorial Day
- 6/4 final exam
- 6/11 last day of school — closing ceremony — Picnic at Holmdel Park
- Lunch order: 聚福軒 https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-
order/ Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: none