- We had a successful Ice cream day and it looks like everyone enjoyed it and had a good time.
- Mother’s day gift for purchase at cafeteria(Flowers $5, Chocolate $1). We have had many pre-orders last week. Please stop by PA desk and pick
- Mother’s Day Event on 5/7
- The Monmouth County Chinese Summer Camp will be held from 8/22-8/26 9am–5pm at Holmdel high school. The fee for camper is $230 for the week and it’s including lunch. We will have two culture teachers from Taiwan. They will be teaching dance, art, craft, ping pong, sports. Please pick up the summer camp registration form, TA form at culture desk.
- Senior fun day will be held on 5/14. We still need two adults and two youth volunteers. Please see culture director Sherry Yuen if interested.
- FCS YoYo program has another wave of great YoYo players!At the ANJCS YoYo competition yesterday, Alexander Tai won FIRST PLACE and Janice Chao won the THIRD PLACE in the youth division.
Congratulations to Alex and Janice and the great efforts for the seniors and doubles competitors!!!
- 5/7 regular class — Mother’s day appreciation
- 5/14 regular class — Word recognition contest
- 5/21 regular class
- 5/28 no class –Memorial Day
- 6/4 final exam
- 6/11 last day of school — closing ceremony — Picnic at Holmdel Park
- Lunch order: 川園 https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-
order/ Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: 劉媽媽