Web version of this communication can be found at FCS Weekly Communication-9/13-9/19/2015
- Welcome everyone to the first day of school! We are excited to have everyone back again!
- If you have not paid the tuition, please see Sabrina and Tina on 9/19.
- Our food vendor and lunch order will start this week. Please see the announcement at the bottom of this email.
- 9/19 is the general meeting at the auditorium (9:30-10:30am). Bring in questions and/or comments!
- Please check the updated calendar as we made a change to the Chinese New Year performance day (now 1/30)
- We will be starting our focus group soon. Focus group is basically breakfast meeting with the parents. We run it for each grade. Our goal is to collect feedback from every grade to improve our school.
- As always FCS needs your support. Please email email@example.com to volunteer and find out more details.
- Marlboro Day volunteer – 1 hour between noon to 5:00 PM (Community Service Hours for High School students)
- 9/19 開學典禮 Opening ceremony: Parents, teachers and students report to Auditorium directly at 9:30am at arranged seats.
- 9/20 Sunday Marlboro Day 12-5 PM at MUNICIPAL CENTER COMPLEX: Township flyer can be downloaded – FCS Tent location will be communicated by Marlboro Township later.
- 9/26 regular class
- 10/3 regular class
- 10/10 no class
Volunteers needed to join PA staff. Please inquire at PA help desk if you are interested.
Lunch order 川園 https://www.njfcs.org/forms/lunch-order/ Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: None for this week
- Reminder: Class starting time for K and Pre-K is 9:45 AM while all other classes will begin at 9:30 AM as usual
- Teacher/Classroom assignment – can be found at the table-1 below. Floor map can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/language-dept/ under Classroom Assignment Tab or download here
- We had a successful enrollment in teacher Ma’s adult fitness dance class. If you are interested, please come to cafeteria between 10:30-11:30 to sign up and join! (see Sherry and Elaine for details)
- Waiver form and Registration form can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/forms/
- Club Registration Fee:
- $10 現在的維德學生家長 (You are a present school parent, $10 registration fee)
- Free 現在/過去學校幹部或老師, 免註冊費 (Present/Past school staff or teacher, no registration fee)
- Free 家長活動及課程的指導教師, 免註冊費 (Instructor of adult activity or class, no registration fee)
- $50 其他, (Others)註冊費:$50
- Other club pages can be found in last week’s communication or from school’s homepage under Clubs