Web version of this email can be found at FCS Weekly Communication 9/14-9/20/2014
- Weekly communication – Subscription has been updated. Please see homepage for newsletter sign-up – see screenshot in appendix section.
- Newly added news section in weekly communication – see below
- Marlboro Day volunteer – thanks to following parents/students for volunteering Marlboro Day! https://www.njfcs.org/marlboro-day-2014/
- We have 10 visitors who are interested in our school. Vice Principal Charlie will follow up with them.
- As always FCS needs your support. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer and find out more details! We have new volunteers!!
- Allan Laohoo – Culture Staff/Multimedia Coordinator
- Suzie Tam – Culture Staff/Chinese New Year Program Coordinator
- 9/20 Parents’ Meeting and Tea Party – 11:30 AM at room 112 – next to Children’s Sing and Dance
- 9/27 No School
- 10/4 No School
- 10/11 No School
- Lunch order Koo https://www.njfcs.org/lunch-order/ Order by Thursday 9:00 PM
- Food vendor: Tasty Bakery 甜心餅屋
- Food vendor: 渤海村
- Teacher/Classroom assignment – can be found at the table-1 below. Floor map can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/language-dept/ under Classroom Assignment Tab or download here
- Craft class has been cancelled due to low enrollment; Creative Drawing art class (Room 255) has been reopened and will be instructed by Christy Lam. Please email email@example.com shall you have any questions.
- Waiver form and Registration form can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/forms/
- New club page added: Tennis Club 網球之夜 https://www.njfcs.org/tennis-club/
- Other club pages can be found in last week’s communication or from school’s homepage under Clubs
Awards and Honors:
- Marlboro High School Ranking up from 123 to 9. Click the image for the news.
- 中國美麗天使 美國親善大使 朱若妤 (H3 Class) 摘后冠 – Sino Monthly New Jersey
Appendix – newsletter sign-up