Web Version of this communication can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/mccsc-2015-communication1/
Dear MCCSC campers and parents
Welcome to Monmouth County Chinese Summer Camp (8/17-8/21 9:00am to 5:00pm). It will take place at Holmdel High School. 36 Crawfords Corner Rd. Holmdel, NJ 07733.
- Please wear sneakers, NO sandals, NO crocs, NO flip-flops, for the safety reason
- Don’t bring any fragile items, such as glass containers.
- It’s OK to take a day off shall the camper be sick or feel ill – simply email email@example.com
- We are very careful with allergy issues, so please don’t bring any peanuts, tree nuts or similar items to school.
- If your child has any allergy, please bring his/her allergy emergency kit, medication or epi pen. We will have a medical staff on site.
Following items are required for all campers and TAs for craft class:
- 1 Litter Plastic Water Bottle
- 2 Litter Plastic Water Bottle
- half-Gal Paper Milk Container
- One-dozen Egg Carton (paper or plastic)
- Nail Polish (colorful & clear)
- Bottle Caps
- Toilet Paper Roll
- 1-pint size plastic or paper container (for blueberries, grape tomatoes, etcetera.)
Class arrangement and other information
Can be found at https://www.njfcs.org/2015-summer-camp/
We will soon deposit your check. If you need any tax receipt, please send me an email, and come see me after Monday morning. I will give the paper to you.
Derek Chang 張偉程
2015 MCCSC Summer Camp Director