Skip to content
- In case of disagreement, the class teacher will escalate to department head (language/culture) within 12 hours. At this point, teachers shall not send further communication or have verbal exchange around the topic – until the decision is made
- Upon escalation, department head will immediately contact the parents involved while keeping class teacher in the loop to acknowledge reception of incident within 24 hours.
- if the issue can be resolved within 3 days, department head will communicate the result to the parent/teacher.
- if the issue cannot be resolved within 3 days, department head will request Principal or Vice Principal to organize a board meeting to review and decide the next steps
- board meeting will be called within 7 days after the vent; the decision will be made within 7 days – additional week(s) will be added shall there be no school in the following week(s)
- principal will then communicate the decision to parents as well teachers and organize face-to-face meeting if necessary (within 24 hours after the decision has been made