學生及家長守則 Rules for Students and Parents
- 上課期間，請學生家長們勿在走廊上交談，以免妨礙教學。本校在Cafeteria 設有家長休息室並設有茶水，供家長們休息及交 談。
Fidelity Chinese School Student and Parent Rules
- Do not touch, use, or remove any item (including whiteboard) in the classroom that does not belong to you or the Chinese School. Any item that is moved needs to be restored to its original condition.
- Do not rearrange, dirty, scratch, or damage any desks, chairs, whiteboard, or books in the classroom.
- Do not erase anything on the blackboard or whiteboard.
- If you notice any items damaged in the classroom, such as the blackboard, whiteboard, door, windows, chairs or desks, notify your classroom teacher and the Language Department immediately.
- Use of electronic devices (such as ipod, games, cell phone, etc) is not allowed during the class time.
- Teacher’s permission is required to leave the classroom for any reason during the class, such as to go to the bathroom.
- No talking among students during the class without teacher’s permission. Raise your hand to get permission first before speaking.
- Students need to be dismissed by the teacher before leaving the classroom.
- Academic dishonesty is strictly prohibited. If a student is found cheating on any assignment or test, the grade on such assignment or test will be forfeited. The parents will be notified by the Language Department.
- If a student has continual behavioral issues, the parents of such student will be notified by the Language Department, and a parent will be required to accompany the student to attend the class until the situation improves.
- No running, yelling, or horseplay in the hallways.
- Please be on time for classes. Coming late or leaving early disturbs classes. Parents should pick up students promptly at class dismissal time. All parents and students must leave the school building by 1:30 pm.
- Do not leave students in the classroom without adult supervision. A parent must wait with the students in the classroom until the teacher arrives for class.
- Parents should refrain from socializing in the hallways outside the classroom. The school cafeteria is a designated area for parents to socialize and to relax. Complimentary tea bags, coffee, hot water, and cold water are available
- No solicitation is allowed in classrooms.
- Report any suspicious persons, items, and events observed in the school building immediately to the security on patrol or any FCS staff members.
Classroom rules have been distributed to all students and parents at the beginning of the school year. Parents should explain the importance of the rules to their children. Any damage to school property may result in FCS losing permission for using the MMS facility.